WELCOME PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS AND FAMILIES!
Dear prospective students and parents,
Thank you for your interest in Cristo Rey Jesuit High School, and congratulations on taking an important step towards a successful high school career!
Cristo Rey Jesuit High School is a Catholic school that is part of the national Cristo Rey Network, which consists of 37 quality Catholic college preparatory high schools around the country. We are the only high school in Wisconsin that offers the Corporate Work Study Program as part of its curriculum for every student. Four days a week, our students take college prep classes that prepare them to be accepted into colleges and universities across the country. Then, one day a week, our students go to work at companies of all sizes and learn first-hand about the professional sector and the exciting career opportunities that await them.
There are several important steps in the admissions process, so make sure you allow plenty of time to complete the application. I hope that you will choose to attend Cristo Rey Jesuit High School. If you have any questions or if you would like to begin the application process, please call me in the Admissions Office at 414.436.4600 ext. 2117 or email me at [email protected].
Apply For Admissions
Thank you for your interest in applying to become part of our school! Below you will find details about the application process. If you have further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our Admissions department at [email protected] or 414-436-4600.
At Cristo Rey Jesuit High School, we consider a variety of factors in our incoming freshman students. You can be a successful student at Cristo Rey Jesuit High School if you demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Motivation and maturity
- Openness to religious values and spiritual growth
- Passing grades for current grade level
- Good discipline and attendance record
- Employability: be 14 years old by September 1st and legally authorized to work in the United States
We assist students who meet the eligibility requirements for the Milwaukee Parental Choice Program and the Wisconsin Parental Choice program.
- Milwaukee Parental Choice Program: For a student to be eligible, he/she must reside in the City of Milwaukee and qualify financially.
- Wisconsin Parental Choice Program (statewide): For a student to be eligible, he/she must qualify financially and not be assigned to Milwaukee Public Schools or Racine Unified school districts.
For questions or to begin the application process, please contact the Admissions Office at 414-436-4600 or [email protected].
You can also begin the application process here.