WELCOME PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS AND FAMILIES!
Dear prospective students and parents,
Thank you for your interest in Cristo Rey Jesuit High School. Our admission season is now closed for the 2023-2024 school year. Our rising freshman application will open on August 28th, 2023.
We are one of 38 schools in the Cristo Rey Network, and 100 % of our graduates are accepted into college. As a career-focused, college preparatory high school, we are the only high school in Wisconsin that offers the Corporate Work Study Program as part of its curriculum for every student.
If you have any questions or if you would like to learn more about the application process, please call the Admissions Office at 414.436.4600 or email us at [email protected].
Director of Admissions
2023- 2024 Admissions Timeline and Deadlines for the Class of 2028:
Important dates (mark your calendar)
- August 28 | Cristo Rey online application goes live
- October 22 | Open House 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
- November 6 | Priority deadline (all documents need to be submitted by 11:59 pm)
- November & December | Interviews scheduled by the admissions office (only for completed and verified applications.)
- December | Communicate admissions decision to families
Apply For Admissions
Thank you for your interest in applying to become part of our school! Below you will find details about the application process. If you have further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our Admissions department at [email protected] or 414-436-4600.
At Cristo Rey Jesuit High School, we consider a variety of factors in our incoming freshman students. You can be a successful student at Cristo Rey Jesuit High School if you demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Motivation and maturity
- Openness to religious values and spiritual growth
- Passing grades for current grade level
- Good discipline and attendance record
- Employability: be 14 years old by September 1st and legally authorized to work in the United States
We assist students who meet the eligibility requirements for the Milwaukee Parental Choice Program and the Wisconsin Parental Choice program.
- Milwaukee Parental Choice Program: For a student to be eligible, he/she must reside in the City of Milwaukee and qualify financially.
- Wisconsin Parental Choice Program (statewide): For a student to be eligible, he/she must qualify financially and not be assigned to Milwaukee Public Schools or Racine Unified school districts.
For questions or to begin the application process, please contact the Admissions Office at 414-436-4600 or [email protected].