Welcome Trailblazers! We want to provide a place for you to locate resources designed specifically for you.
The following criteria factor into CWSP quarterly grades:
- Makeup day completion
- Daily timecard completion
- CWSP assignments (employment forms completion, ex. – Addendum A form, W4, WT4, etc.)
- Department of Labor lessons completion (Grades 9/10 only)
- Good standing with CWSP (students in Retraining will earn “Meets Expectations” upon successful completion of their program)
Optional Professional Development
- The O*NET Interest Profiler can help you find out what your interests are and how they relate to the world of work. You can find out what you like to do.
- CareerExplorer by Sokanu is a career matching platform that helps people find their ideal career. CareerEplorer accomplishes this in two ways. The first is through the world’s best career test — a prediction engine built from the ground up using the latest innovations in psychometrics and machine learning. The second is through CareerExplorer’s 750 career profiles, containing thousands of pieces of unique content aimed at helping people understand and enter careers.
- Life Values Inventory is a free values clarification and personal development program developed to help individuals and organizations clarify their values and serve as a blueprint for effective decision-making and optimal functioning.