Cristo Rey Jesuit High School in Milwaukee is a private, Catholic, Jesuit high school serving students of diverse backgrounds living in Milwaukee, WI whose educational options are financially limited. Cristo Rey Jesuit’s mission is to provide an affordable Catholic secondary education with a college prep curriculum and Corporate Work Study Program to prepare graduates for success in college, work, and life.
OVERALL POSITION DESCRIPTION:
The Recruitment and Enrollment Specialist will collaborate with the Director of Admissions in the recruitment of new students and supporting activities related to the admissions process. The goal is to ensure full enrollment according to the school’s strategic plan and the Cristo Rey Network standards. The Recruitment and Enrollment Specialist is a key member of the Admissions Department, supporting the development of the processes and procedures established by the admissions office and the directives on the strategic plan. This position requires an energetic, mission-driven person who has a passion for working with people. This individual will be an active member of our school community and thus expected to commit to the values of the school and its mission of preparing each student for college and life success.
The Recruitment and Enrollment Specialist under the direction of the Admission Director, develops and implements processes and procedures to support the recruitment of new students to Cristo Rey Jesuit High School with the goal of full enrollment.
- Manage a portfolio of school relationships in the Milwaukee community to meet the goals of the Admissions Office.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Coordinator to maintain social media presence regarding Cristo Rey admissions related content.
- Supervise the work of admissions student workers and lead the Admissions Student Ambassadors program.
- In collaboration with the Admissions Director, organize, arrange, and coordinate recruiting events by visiting middle schools, churches, and organizations that serve potential candidates and families for admission.
- Provide administrative support to the department and the main office as needed including, but not limited to, phone calls to parents and prospective students, organizing mailings, other department needs, etc.
- In collaboration with the Admissions Director, organize and coordinate both on and off campus admissions’ events to promote the mission of Cristo Rey Jesuit
- Manage and maintain an accurate student applicant database and student application document files, while maintaining strict confidentiality.
- Transport and drive middle school students in the Cristo Rey Jesuit vans when needed for recruiting purposes.
- Collaborate interdepartmentally at Cristo Rey Jesuit for Admissions related purposes
- Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Preference for experience in school admissions or recruitment.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Attentive listener with the ability to respond to questions asked by prospective students and parents regarding the school, its policies and procedures.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as strong presentation skills.
- Self-management and the ability to work independently, with a team, and in a fast paced environment.
- Willingness and availability to work occasional evenings and weekends.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and efficiently as an individual
- Flexibility and adaptability and commitment to the Mission and Values of CRJHS.
- Sensitivity to the ethnic, racial and religious backgrounds
- Valid driver’s license; must be insurable with good driving record
- Physical Requirements – Ability to lift 25 lbs.
If you are qualified and interested in this position, submit all of the following in pdf format (as one document, if possible) to [email protected], and include the position in the subject line:
- Resume with cover letter that articulates your interest in and readiness for the position
- Contact information for three professional references (email and phone number)