Cristo Rey Jesuit High School in Milwaukee (CRJHSM) is a private, Catholic, Jesuit high school serving students of diverse backgrounds living in Milwaukee, WI whose educational options are financially limited. Cristo Rey Jesuit’s mission is to provide an affordable Catholic secondary education with a college-prep curriculum and Corporate Work Study Program to prepare graduates for success in college, work, and life.
As a collaborative team member of the Corporate Work Study Program (CWSP), this position will interact with students, school personnel, and families to execute the transformative Cristo Rey Work Study Program model.
OVERALL POSITION DESCRIPTION:
As a member of the Corporate Work Study Program team, this position will interact with
students, school personnel, and business leaders to execute the transformative Cristo Rey Work Study Program model alongside Corporate Work Study staff. Managing the relationships between the students, school, and business partners and supporting the delivery of client services to partners is key to the effectiveness of the program as well as partner retention and engagement.
- Manages and grows a portfolio of corporate partner accounts, ensuring positive and productive work study experience for students and partners. Ensure partner value and address needs.
- Maintains an excellent working relationship with the Executive Sponsor, supervisors and students placed in order to achieve the satisfaction and renewal rate results.
- Identifies opportunities for growth to include student internships, CWSP roles and new approaches to solving for employer needs via partnerships.
- Understands the mission which includes our students in CWSP roles and the longer term goal of having our employers access a pipeline of talent for permanent positions.
- Visits and communicates with partner companies to support joint initiatives.
- Understands “time and territory” management and adept at multitasking on projects.
- Represents Cristo Rey High School at various employer and professional networking events to promote and grow opportunities for CWSP. Utilize all channels of social media to promote and be an ambassador for the school.
- Works closely with the Student Relations team to address areas of concern with students including but not limited to performance and overall policy compliance.
- Coaches supervisors on how to best maximize the efficiency and performance of student-
workers while simultaneously enriching student experience at the workplace.
- Leads and coordinates the monthly CWSP E-newsletter.
- Assists operations with preparation and processing of necessary paperwork, such as job descriptions, onboarding requirements, orientations and student performance evaluations.
- Encourages participation of employers in our school and CWSP events.
- Encourages students to participate in all activities that drive more value in further developing the employer partner relationships.
- Understands the CWSP priorities in the Strategic Plan at Cristo Rey and contributes towards those goals along with all duties assigned by CWSP leadership.
- Performs duties as assigned by CWSP leadership that are aligned with Job Summary, Position Description and Strategic Plan of the school.
- Utilizes the CRM system for all opportunities and documentation of client interactions.
- Designated backup for transportation and guest reception in times of need.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher;
- Excellent organizational, relationship management and administrative skills;
- Superior written and oral communication skills;
- Proficiency in Spanish desired;
- Superior initiative, resourcefulness, and organizational capabilities;
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment; manage own time; territory management
- Experience with Salesforce/CRM, PowerSchool, Excel and Google suite.
- Flexibility and adaptability as Corporate Work Study Program operations develop;
- Commitment to the Mission and Values of Cristo Rey Jesuit Corporate Work Study Program;
- Desire to work with high school students and enthusiasm to further build positive school culture and community;
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and efficiently as an individual
- Flexibility and adaptability as school operations develop
- Ability to communicate well with both Cristo Rey Jesuit students and parents
- Sensitivity to the ethnic, racial and religious backgrounds of the student body
- Ability to work flexible hours within a 40 hour work week as needed
- Valid driver’s license; must be insurable with good driving record
- Physical Requirements – Ability to lift 25 lbs.
To apply, submit the following in pdf format to [email protected], and include the position in the subject line.
- Cover letter that articulates your interest in and readiness for the position along with desired salary requirements
- Contact information for three professional references (email and phone number)
Cristo Rey Jesuit High School provides equal employment opportunities to applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, sex, or national origin. Candidates from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis thereafter until the position is filled.