Cristo Rey Jesuit High School in Milwaukee is a private, Catholic, Jesuit high school serving students of diverse backgrounds living in Milwaukee, WI whose educational options are financially limited. Cristo Rey Jesuit’s mission is to provide an affordable Catholic secondary education with a college prep curriculum and Corporate Work Study Program to prepare graduates for success in college, work, and life.
The CWSP – Program Associate will be responsible for supporting both daily CWSP operations and the management of the relationship between the school and its business partners and stakeholders.
- Assists with data management and record-keeping of student employees
- Administers and oversees the CWSP’s pre-employment program
- Plans for and manages the summer “work for pay” opportunity including documentation, scheduling, transportation, and student payroll
- Works in close partnership with the CWSP Operations Manager in the design and delivery of future CWSP programs, events and activities.
- Serves as point of contact for CWSP’s audit defense with DOL regarding documentation requirements
- Assists with the student departure process each morning (attendance, uniform compliance, communicating altered arrival times of CWSP vans, etc.)
- Oversees makeup day process including planning, communicating, tracking, and enforcement
- Supports student training during school year and business training camp
- Assists in planning and executing the Summer Business Training Camp (four weeks of training required for the incoming freshman class), including leading training sessions and coordinating business and student volunteers
- Assists with finalizing and publishing quarterly CWSP grades
- Lends support on student work performance concerns, including but not limited to disciplinary write-ups and parent meetings
- Provides administrative support for the Corporate Work Study Program as needed.
- Collaborates with the Admissions team to onboard new students as employees, ensuring DOL/DWD compliance (I-9s, work permits)/li>
- Assists with the student work placement process
- Assists leadership in the preparation, sending, and managing of all partner contracts.
- Collaborates with the Finance Department on all partner billing information.
- Prepares and processes necessary paperwork for corporate partners, such as job descriptions, onboarding requirements, orientation information
- Conducts Department of Labor mandated partner site visits and group partner meetings/li>
- Provides support to CWSP partners regarding student performance and recognition/li>
- Manages site visit documentation for portfolio of CWSP partner companies
- Supports planning of events which involve the high school, its students, personnel, and corporate partners
- Supports CWSP partners through written and verbal communication regarding onboarding, student performance, operational updates, site visits, etc.
- Assists school personnel for Spanish translation needs both in written and verbal communication.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by CWSP leadership.
- Provides back up support for CWSP staff, reception and transportation in times of need.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Spanish strongly preferred
- Superior initiative, resourcefulness, and organizational capabilities
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment; manage own time
- Experience in Salesforce, PowerSchool, and Excel
- Flexibility and adaptability as Corporate Work Study Program operations develop
- Commitment to the Mission and Values of Cristo Rey Jesuit Corporate Work Study Program
- Desire to work with high school students and enthusiasm to further build positive school culture and community
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and efficiently as an individual
- Ability to communicate well with both Cristo Rey Jesuit students and parents
- Sensitivity to the ethnic, racial and religious backgrounds of the student body
- Ability to work flexible hours within a 40 hour work week as needed
- Valid driver’s license; must be insurable with good driving record
- Physical Requirements – Ability to lift 25 lbs.
To apply, submit the following in pdf format to [email protected], and include the position in the subject line.
- Cover letter that articulates your interest in and readiness for the position along with desired salary requirements
- Contact information for three professional references (email and phone number)
Cristo Rey Jesuit High School provides equal employment opportunities to applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, sex, or national origin. Candidates from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis thereafter until the position is filled.