ABOUT CRISTO REY JESUIT HIGH SCHOOL
Cristo Rey Jesuit (CRJ) Milwaukee is part of a national network of 38 high schools transforming urban education through a unique integration of college-prep academics, professional experience, and spiritual formation with a focus on students of limited financial means. As a private, Catholic, Jesuit high school serving 440 students, Cristo Rey Jesuit’s mission is to provide an affordable Catholic secondary education with a college prep curriculum and Corporate Work Study Program to prepare graduates for success in college, work, and life.
The Associate Development Director is responsible for the strategic leadership of all aspects of the yearly Milwaukee Stars Merengue signature event, stewardship events, and annual campaign including direct mail, donor portfolio management, and solicitation. With a donor-centered focus, this position engages students, volunteers, and donors to achieve yearly targeted fundraising and stewardship goals.
- Develop strategy and execute CRJ’s signature event. Effectively manage all logistics and lead the development of concepts, themes and formats that engage supporters, increase brand awareness, and grow revenue.
- Develop annual fundraising plan in accordance with Cristo Rey Jesuit’s Catholic and Jesuit mission.
- Coordinate multifaceted annual appeals.
- Manage a portfolio of high-end annual donors
- Successfully track annual fund success, KPI, and strategic initiatives for the Board.
- Working with the Advancement Specialist, prioritize and submit grant proposals for funding consideration and oversee impact reporting.
- Serve as school liaison and enhance relationships in the community.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of fundraising experience, or other relevant experience.
- Exceptional interpersonal, organizational, detail orientation, analytical, and written /oral communication skills
- Discipline to develop and implement effective fundraising plans and evaluate for results
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite; familiarity with donor database systems – DonorPerfect & Greater Giving a plus
- Flexibility in scheduling with occasional evenings and weekends necessary
To apply, submit the following in pdf format to [email protected], and include the position in the subject line.
- Cover letter that articulates your interest in and readiness for the position along with desired salary requirements
- Contact information for three professional references (email and phone number)
Cristo Rey Jesuit High School provides equal employment opportunities to applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, sex, or national origin. Candidates from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis thereafter until the position is filled.