|POSITION:||Assistant Girls Volleyball Coach|
|REPORTS TO:||Athletic Director|
|SCHEDULE:||Part-time Monday-Friday 4-6:30 p.m., some Saturdays|
- A strong understanding of the rules, regulations, and techniques of the sport;
- Ability to organize knowledge and expertise of the sport into engaging, effective practice and training sessions;
- Reliability and responsibility, effective time-management and organization, and strong communication skills;
- Ability to effectively engage, recruit, and retain team members;
- Ability to convey transferable skills and mindsets to student-athletes from the court/field to the classroom and other aspects of life;
- A positive, strengths-based approach to building team, commitment, goal orientation, and a sense of pride;
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with other coaches, officials, school administration, student-athletes, and parents.
- Resourcefulness, resilience, and optimism.
All applicants will be required to pass a background check, be insurable to drive students to/from events using the school’s vehicles, and complete the Archdiocese of Milwaukee Safeguard training before beginning employment.