|POSITION:||Assistant Boys Basketball Coach|
|REPORTS TO:||Athletic Director|
|SCHEDULE:||Part-time Monday-Friday 4:00-6:30p.m., some Saturdays|
Cristo Rey Jesuit High School is seeking an energetic, mission-aligned individual for the Assistant Boys’ Basketball Coach. This position will begin Nov 11th, 2019 and end on Feb 28th , 2020. Practices will be held after school, and there will be some Saturday events. Successful applicants will be characterized by the following:
- • A strong understanding of the rules, regulations, and techniques of the sport;
• Ability to organize knowledge and expertise of the sport into engaging, effective practice and training sessions;
• Reliability and responsibility, effective time-management and organization, and strong communication skills;
• Ability to effectively engage, recruit, and retain team members;
• Ability to convey transferable skills and mindsets to student-athletes from the court/field to the classroom and other aspects of life;
• A positive, strengths-based approach to building team, commitment, goal orientation, and a sense of pride;
• Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with other coaches, officials, school administration, student-athletes, and parents.
• Resourcefulness, resilience, and optimism.
All applicants will be required to pass a background check, be insurable to drive students to/from events using the school’s vehicles, and complete the Archdiocese of Milwaukee Safeguard training before beginning employment.
To apply, contact:
Taz Landry, Athletic Director Cristo Rey Jesuit High School Milwaukee
1215 S. 45th St. Milwaukee, WI 53214